Main features of the General cargo terminal of LSEZ Ekers Stividors LP:
- Berths NON frozen No.: 44, 45, the total length of the berths is 380 meters
- Draft at zero level: 10.80 m
- Total area: 80,461 m2
- Open storage areas: 54,514 m2
- The total area of covered storage facilities is 8,000 m2
- These berths are provided by railway access roads No. 28/29/30 with a total length of 976 m, with 69 MAX possible quantities of wagons on the roads. Total estimated power more than 2.0 million tons per year.
Our company is well-equipped with modern equipment that allows transshipment operations with a maximum efficiency:
- Portal cranes (up to 40 tons);
- Mobile cranes for loading and discharging of rail wagons;
- Loaders (up to 16 tons);
- Other equipment for terminals (up to 25 tons);
- Specialized additional equipment, which allows the handling of all types of general and bulk cargo.